Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Muse Addicts Get Together

A few of us New England A Muse Addicts got together at my house today to make some cards from shoebox projects that we each put together. Much laughter and fun was had by all! A few of us were sufficiently glittered up by the end of the day! We ended the day with a trip to Ink About It.
Picture from left: Karen (sterlingscrapper), Pamela, Tobey, Sarah (criminalgrace)
Cards that we made:
Pamela, Sarah


Karen, Tobey

My card was based on a RAK card that I had done for a sister A Muse Addict. I liked it so much I thought it would be fun to do a bigger version.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I had sooo much fun. Thank you again for hosting! I LOVED everyone's cards. I think Tobey needed to be de-glittered by the end of the day. Can't wait for the next one!