Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter


This is the first year that I have made an Easter card. I saw this stamp by Magenta and loved it. For each card that I made, I colored the eggs completely different so no two cards are alike.

We will be celebrating Easter with my in-laws at our house. Dinner will be salmon (served two ways), glazed ham, mashed potatoes, sugar glazed carrots, asparagus and peas. Our guests are bringing desserts and I'll provide the beverages.

Following dinner will be our annual Easter Egg War. For as long as I can remember my family has always done this tradition where each person picks an Easter egg. You pair up with another person who also has an egg. You then tap (smack really) the eggs together. The person whose egg did not crack goes onto the next round. Winner of all rounds has the bragging rights for the year. Some of us take this competition very seriously!!!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Beautiful card!