Saturday, January 19, 2008

Through the Window

This weeks A Muse Addicts Weekly Challenge #25 is to use A Muse stamps to create a window card.

For the cover, I used the Giga Scallop punch adhering it to the front and then used my Creative Memories CCS with the green blade to cut out the oval. It was very easy to do. The image I used was the cute A Muse Octopus stamp. The inside sentiment by Rubber Soul says 'I can't wait to get my arms around you.' A very quick and cute card for Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Fun card! Great lovey colors!! I love my CM cutting system, I forget I have it most of the time though! Coulda saved myself some money buying Marvy oval and circle punches!! :D What a cute Rubber Soul sentiment too!!

marcia said...

Cute! That Octopus is getting a lot of INK time and I'm liking him more and more!