Thursday, January 10, 2008

Get Inspired

A Muse Addicts Weekly Challenge #23 is "Get Inspired". The challenge was to find something that inspires you and use A Muse stamps to make a card based on your inspirational piece.
Boy, did I struggled with this challenge! But I found myself looking at some old Christmas ornaments from when my sons were little and saw the Thomas the Tank Engine ornament. My kids loved watching Thomas on PBS so I used him as my inspiration piece.
Thomas the Tank Engine ornament:


My card:

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too cute! I love how you made that train into a bday train!! Great inspiration piece!! :D

Now I got the song..."Come on ride the train, come ride it..." stuck in my head!! :D

TFS!!

freshaircrafting said...

Very cute! Great job at finding your inspiration!!

Tobey said...

really cute card and I love the inspiration for it!!

jenn shurkus said...

love what you did with this train pamela :)