Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!

I cannot believe how quickly 2007 came and went! It has been quite the year.


Events of 2007
Jozzie's Trip North:
I got to spend an evening with my oldest friend Laurie (aka Jozzie). I wish she would move back North. Florida is too far away!



OBX Trip:

We went on our first trip to OBX (Outer Banks, NC) with our friends, Terri and Dennis and their kids (who won't move back North either). We got to meet their good friends, Laura and Bob and their kids. Our three families rented a house in Corolla and a wonderful time was had by all! Who could forget the power outage incident! We hope to be going back in 2009.



Coyote Visit:

This past October we had a coyote in our yard about 40 feet from our house. He looked very healthy and like he owned the place. I have not seen him since and that is fine by me!


Twitch (1992-2007):

On a sad note our oldest cat Twitch passed away a few weeks ago. He was 15 years old and lived a good life. He is sorely missed by all of us but especially his buddy, our Boxer Bijou. RIP Twitch.



Some of those we hold dear to us have had some trying times this year. We wish them a year of good health and happiness in 2008! We wish the same to all!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

OH, I'm sorry!! I feel bad for you, Twitch was a family member I'm sure!! So hard to lose a pet, no matter how old they are or you know it's gonna happen, it's still tough! Hugs to you!

What an amazing sighting to see that coyote!! Cool pics! TFS!!