Monday, December 17, 2007

Are you ready for Christmas

Are you ready for Christmas? Is all the wrapping done?

My shopping is almost finished and wrapping up my gifts for my husband will be on my to-do list for this weekend. My husband is great at wrapping. We have a long standing deal: I shop, he wraps. It is a match made in heaven because wrapping is not something I love.

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love all the colors, lights, music and food that comes with this time of year. I get to spend time with both sides of our families and spend time at home. I am looking forward to being able to spend time card making and scrapping. I will be finishing up my 1992 album and starting on 1993. There are different schools of thought on how to scrap yours albums (chronologically or current and work backwards). For me chronologically works and I get to enjoy looking at my kids when they were babies. How time has flown by!

Here is our tree:

2 comments:

freshaircrafting said...

How pretty! I love your corner windows and OMG that fireplace!!!

jenn shurkus said...

your tree is beautiful pam :)