Saturday, December 22, 2007

Warm Winter Wishes

This week's A Muse Addicts Weekly Challenge #21 is "Warm Winter Wishes".

Here is my card for this challenge. I love the polar bear!

I love glitter! Can you tell?

This card is very fitting given how much snow we have gotten. We have 2 feet of snow on the ground and there is no room to put any more. So far there has been two school snow days. At this rate school will be in session into late June. We have not had such a snowy December in a good long time.

4 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

Great card, I love all the sparkle!!

Rhonda said...

So pretty and sparkly! Looks icy!! I love that bg paper for the snow!! Very cute! TFS!

CraftyEngineer said...

Love all that glitter! Sparkle, sparkle!

sterling scrapper said...

Wow...beautiful card! Glitter is definitely your friend!